Saturday, February 21, 2009

tagged!

My friend Lauren tagged me in a fun game. Since I also am borderline obsessed with love purses, I decided to play along.

Ok, here are the rules;

1. Post a picture of whatever bag you are (using) today - not last weekend when you and your hubby went out to that fabulous restaurant. No cheating!!!

2. Tell us how much it cost. This is a no-judgment zone -- there will be no ridiculing or eye rolling here. (Whatever! Judge all you want! Purses are necessities like food and water!) And, if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, I'd love to hear it.

3. Now tag some fellow bloggers and link back to this post so people know why you are posting pictures of your bag.

Ahhh...the purse. I love this purse. I love the boutique where I got it from even more. It's an Amy Katherine bag. I can't remember exactly how much it cost, but I think somewhere around $80. There's lots of other purses there I like. You know my birthday is coming up (hint hint). It's a big one too...I mean, you only turn 24 once, right?

Ok, so in the purse we have;

wallet

change purse

a Melody diaper

wipes

two receipts

booklet with Arbonne's new Spring products

a sheet of paper where I took notes from Wednesday's Children Council's meeting

Clinique's Smooth Body Butter lotion

an old grocery receipt

three ChickfilA kid's meal toys I'm saving for my children to trade in for ice cream

pen

rattle

hand sanitizer

Tylenol

this lipstick which I love

and a Pampers coupon

there's usually a cell phone, a Charlie diaper, and a camera in there too. And more often than not a sippy cup.

Oh, wait, and keys. Hmmm...I wonder where those went? Hopefully not locked in the car again!

I'm tagging my bloggy friend Pam and my IRL friend Krystyn to play too!


4 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I did this one a while ago(http://reallyareyouserious.blogspot.com/2008/05/tag-im-it.html)..maybe I'll do it again. It was pretty funny...I was preggo and I had like 3 tampons in it!

And, love the purse. Still need to come and raid your closet for one to borrow!!

Anonymous said...

My mistake, I thought that cool blue purse I saw in Jackson was the one you were still using =)! That is a cute one. If I ever make it back to Atlanta and stop using a diaper bag as a purse you'll have to help me pick out a new one! I know that is why you didn't tag me as you knew either my purse sucks or is a diaper bag =) Steph

Erin said...

Love that purse! I think we have some of the same taste!! Your only going to be 24?! I just turned 25 this year :)

Amy - AKA - TigerMommie said...

Oh, the mommy contents of our bags! Diaper, wipes.....My bag always has trucks and emergency fruit snacks!