Tuesday, February 24, 2009

sing-a-long

Melody has been singing all kinds of songs lately, which is really cute. Her two favorites are "the Barney song" and "the Hot Dog song". I love when she sings the Barney song; instead of saying "I love you, you love me" she just says, "I love me". Very fitting for her little narcissistic self! The Hot Dog song has a fabulous dance that accompanies it. She loves to get her groove on to that one! Make sure you check out Charlie in the background. He's in the exersaucer just mesmerized by her!





8 comments:

lsnellings said...

LMAO!! That is some serious grooving! I love the pigtails!

woman who roars said...

Those are too funny and tooooo cute!!

Anonymous said...

what cute hair M has, finally enough for pigtails. I know he is a boy but M doesn't have one more hair on his head now than the day he was born! I doubt it will grow quickly with the band either!

Kelli W said...

She is SUPER cute!! I LOVE the pigtails!

Jen said...

Oh you've got a little entertainer on your hands. so incredibly cute.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Love it! I'm so original today, aren't I?

Anonymous said...

I keep playing this over and over!!!

Pam said...

OMGosh, that is so funny.

And are those PIGTAILS I see in her hair?! I was so shocked I had to look twice. She's so sute with little bows in her hair.