Thursday, February 12, 2009

PSF - 5 under 5

As many of you know, it is next to impossible challenging to get a shot of many small children together, looking sweet and in the general direction of a camera. Well, amazingly enough, Lauren and I accomplished just that! These pictures posted here are actual shots taken...no one has been photoshopped in. And, just in case you are wondering, yes I do have about 10 other shots where they are all looking in other directions, or licking their neighbor, or touching themselves in an inappropriate manner. Nonetheless, I do have these amazing shots that are definitely blog worthy!

The children from left to right are 4, 3, 2, 1, and 4 months.

Even the littlest one is smiling!
And here's where we let them take a break from the "smile! say cheese! look at the camera!" and make funny faces instead!
They're a cute bunch, aren't they?


PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek

14 comments:

Cecily R said...

Oh, they are ADORABLE! I can't believe you caught them all looking at the camera at all, let alone the smiling one! Brilliant!

Michelle said...

Great photoshoot.....they are all so adorable.

Bren said...

Oh my gosh, they are so cute! Amazing that you got them all looking AND smiling.

Chris said...

They ARE cute.

I love the "Eyes wide open" shot on the baby!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Okay, when are you going to come get my 2 to look good together? I can't get Izzy to look away from Natalie, or Natalie looks terrified (case in point, the Valentine's photo).

Great job with the picture.

scrappysue said...

great shots - well done! thanks for the blogby

A Crafty Mom said...

CA-UTE!!!! I hear you on how hard it is to get pictures, I have three little ones too (close in ages to yours) and we have almost none of them together looking cute.

tiarastantrums said...

very cute bunch!

Aly @ Lip Zip said...

Wow! I admire your patience and organizational skills. What on earth did you slip them to get them to behave so well? :)

I can't even get my one to sit still for a picture.

Amy - AKA - TigerMommie said...

Very commendable! Great pics.........

CC said...

Adorable! And that is REALLY hard to get all those kids together at the same time! Good for you! Usually I'm crying by the end!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Good job! Love the second one!

Jen said...

Great work!

Holly said...

Wow. If you can do that, you can bring peace to the Middle East.

What cute kiddos!