Monday, February 2, 2009

Melody is TWO!


In honor of Melody's 2nd birthday we had a rockin' party at Chick-fil-A. I know what you're thinking, "seriously, a birthday party at Chick-fil-A." I'm not kidding, though, it rocked. Good food, a playplace, and fun with our friends...what could be better!? Here are a few pictures...
































This was the look on Melody's face when the birthday Cow walked in...


She thought he was pretty cool though.

We were all partied out...here's one tired little girl...


And one tired little boy....

Who just couldn't last any longer!

6 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Yeah...it was pretty rocking...well, until the cow showed up!

Anonymous said...

Plus you don't have to clean up. Thanks for checking out my blog.

Momma@Live. Laugh. Pull your hair out said...

Chick-fil-a???? What the heck is that?

Pics are great and looks like everyone had a fabulous time.....at a place called Chick-fil-a. Forgive me....I am Canadian......

Anonymous said...

Cool, Izzy made the Powell blog. She's a star!

Anonymous said...

That was a big cow!! I think it would have scared me.
Poor little Charlie just pooped out.
Melody looked so cute in her birthday outfit....with the matching bows!
Jack is a trooper to be the oldest of that group!!
Kisses to all!!

heidi said...

Awww!! HB to Melody!