Monday, February 23, 2009

not me monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not commit prescription drug fraud on Friday. No, not me. And while I was not on the phone with the pharmacy, I was not giving my 4-year-old a lecture in honesty. No, not me. I am the poster child for honesty and integrity. So are my children. Me: "Jack, did you hit your sister?" Jack: "No, Mommy, she just ran her head into my open palm." See? Honesty all around.

I did not find a fun gift card for Ann Taylor Loft in my purse and throw myself a mini-shopping spree on Saturday including buying a great pair of white jeans. A must have for spring, according to my personal shopping friend, Lauren.

As I was trying on the jeans, I was not silently praying that my booty wouldn't look ridiculously huge in them. No, not me. I do not have a big posterior...thanks for passing down great genes, Mom. Seriously, umm...J. Lo, my booty could eat your booty. Not that that fact stops me from inhaling cookies every night.

I did not DVR the Oscars last night so I could watch Eward (aka Rob Pattinson) present an award over and over and over again. We've already determind I'm not obsessed with Twilight and all things Edward.

Check out MckMama's blog to see what everyone else has not been doing!

7 comments:

Kelli W said...

We have that "I didn't hit him" thing going on at our house too!! I could NEVER wear white pants....I have pictures of me in white pants {before kids} and they are pretty bad.

Twisted Cinderella said...

Princess Belle claimed that she was innocently making a wish on a star out her window and the wall came out and banged her on the head. LOL

lsnellings said...

I can't believe you didn't explain the prescription drug thing!! Did Jack really say she just fell into my open palm? Too Funny!

Pam said...

RX fraud? Certainly not Honest Em! Nope, not you!


Don't you love finding a gift card you've forgotten about and get an all new zest for an immediate shopping trip! Love it.

I promise, I'm getting to my tag. Soon. Maybe.

Pam

Laura said...

I must get me a pair of white jeans!!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

No....you would never, ever do something like that. And, Jack would never say his sister ran into his palm, nope...not at all!

White jeans? I know they will look smokin' on you. Me.....yuck!

Momma@Live. Laugh. Pull your hair out said...

Yay for big bootys!