Thursday, February 26, 2009

PSF - a case of the sillies

Yep, we've got it bad over here...
We've got a case of the sillies over here. A recurring case, actually. Silliness abounds in our household. Jack loves to do anything silly. I guess that just comes with the 4-year-old boy territory. His laugh when he's being silly is just great. It's so joyful sounding and so fresh.
Melody loves to be silly too...mainly because her brother loves it. If he's being silly she's determined to be silly too! And if you notice, she copies every silly expression he makes along with a jubilant, "Look-a-me, Mama!"
And with the way Charlie intently watches, it probably won't be long before he's caught the sillies too!


PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek

20 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Yes, you definitely have a case of the sillies!

Now, where are mommy and daddy's sillies?

Gina said...

We're all silly all the time!
I can relate to your household. We have three here too!

Wayne said...

great pictures I love the forth picture. looks like there has been a really loud cracker gone off lol

lsnellings said...

Can we join you? We always have the sillies!

Pam Emmons said...

So cute! We get the sillies a lot, too!

Cecily R said...

Your sillies are adorable...how could you not grin like an idiot with those kids around?

Supercool Hotmama said...

What fun! Have you read "Shake your sillies out"? They would love it!

The Harris Family said...

Your kids are so cute! Definitely silly as well! haha Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

Leah said...

Silly is my middle name. Love the photos!

A Crafty Mom said...

Winter is made for sillies, we have had them here too lately :-) Your sillies win the cute award, hands down!

Pam said...

Great photo story, Emily!

I love how Melody is copying Jack verbatim!

And if they keep that up, Charlie will be right there with them sooner rather than later.

Have a great weekend,
Pam

Straight to Your Hart said...

I love a great case of the sillies..especially when it's with my kids! Cuties they are.

Momisodes said...

So silly, but so cute!

The sillies are so much fun :)

Michelle said...

Who doesn't love a little silliness? Great PSF!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Oh so CUUTE! And isn't that jumperoo a life-saver? My little guy loved his too!!

scrappysue said...

those are some gorgeous pics!

Chris said...

Do you ever feel bad for boring families?

Hey my word verification is "disco!"

Kacey said...

How precious are they?? Oh my goodness! We have a serious case of the sillies over here too!! It's just the best to have your house full of giggles!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

A serious case of the sillies! :) I want to see the mom and dad sillies...I know you have them too!

Holly said...

I think that case of the sillies is going around. It's highly contagious. :)