Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!! It is only 9:45 and we've already had a full day of Valentine's Day fun! It started at 6:15 a.m. when I woke up and realized that Charlie was still asleep...and had been since 7:00 pm last night. Yep, that's right...Charlie slept through the night!! Heaven. Heaven.

I had treats on the table for the kids and made pancakes for breakfast. Yummy!

Then, the kids wanted me to take pictures of them. Ok, ok, I used an M&M bribe..I know what works! Check out the sibling love!


I just love these kids. And this guy too...he's a fabulous husband, a hard worker, a terrific father and I'm so happy to be married to him.


Hope your day is full of love too!!

5 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Happy Valentine's day! You guys look so young and in love...not that it's anything different now!

Jen said...

there is nothing better than Valentine's day pancakes. We had some too.
Happy Valentine's Day

Pam said...

Boy, I wish I had heard that breakfast bell ringing this morning! I LOVE pancakes. Too bad I had to eat cold cereal for Valentine's Day.

Love all of the pictures regardless of what means of bribery you were forced to use. Aren't M&Ms like little drops of magic?!

Kelli W said...

Great pictures!! The kids look like they had a great Valentine's Day! We had heart shaped V day pancakes for breakfast too {except my hubby made them, not me!}.

lsnellings said...

Alex looks sooo young!! Don't you love busting out the wedding pics!