Saturday, February 7, 2009

March 2008

4 Little Men and Girly Twins has given us another random picture challenge...

It's the 5th picture from the end in the March 2008 folder.

I actually didn't take this picture, my friend Kirsten did. We used to swap off watching the girls one morning a week so we would each have a free day. I was about 11 weeks pregnant with Charlie when this was taken, so I was probably at home throwing up! Anyway, that's Melody on the left. She was almost 14 months there. Ellie, on the right, is Kirsten's daughter and was 18 months. We had been trying to get a decent shot of the girls together, but as most of you know, much easier said than done with two toddlers! In this case, it was Ellie who was cooperating; Melody was not! Ellie had just enough hair for little ponytails. You should see all that she has now! Melody still doesn't have what Ellie did last March! I know, I know, I'm obsessed with Melody's hair!
They are both so cute,
it's hard to believe how much they have grown as they are both over two now!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so adorable!!!

lsnellings said...

I am so jealous of Ellie's hair!! How mad do you think Kirsten would be if we tried to shave Ellie's head to make wigs for our babies? :)

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I can't believe how long Ellie's hair was then...and now, it's even longer!

Bald or hairy....they are both adorable.

Hanging Off The Wire said...

Awww. I love it! That laugh is precious!

Pam said...

Hi, Emily!

Thanks for stopping over and commenting at my blog earlier. Come back anytime and take a look around.

I see we share the same, great part of the country down here in the Southeast. I also can't help but notice the bright, orange Auburn hat your cute baby is wearing. War Eagle!

Our favorite babysitter is a Senior there right now. My Tennessee alum hubby would scream if he knew I just said that about AU. Oh well, he doesn't blog!

Cute picture, glad I found you.

Pam

Amy - AKA - TigerMommie said...

Very cute.......I certainly know how hard it is to take pics of one, so I would imagine it's all that much harder with 2!

Amy - AKA - TigerMommie said...

I'm following you now too.......and yes, on any given days, there are cars and trucks everywhere. He pretty much plays on every surface EXCEPT the floor!