Monday, February 2, 2009

not me monday - Twilight Edition


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


I did not got see Twilight for the fourth time! Seriously, who would go see the same movie FOUR times?!?! No, definitely not me.

I most definitely did not start to hyperventilate with excitement in anticipation of seeing Edward. No, not me because I most certainly am not in love with a vampire.

I did not sing along to all the music during the movie since I do not have the soundtrack memorized.

I most definitely have not checked out real estate options in Forks, Washington in anticipation of moving there.

I did not spend the entire movie giving Bella Swan the evil eye like a jealous teenager.

I certainly wasn't hoping that this time James would actually kill her so I could go and comfort Edward.

I did not spend the entire movie trying to convenience my friend Krystyn that Twilight is completely realistic and plausible. I mean, please, everyone knows Vampires hang out in the Olympic Northwest masquerading as high school students.

I am completely aware that the characters in Twilight are completely fictional and I do have a firm grasp on the difference between fiction and reality.

disclaimer **This edition of Not Me Monday is certainly not an indication of a questionable mental capacity. I am not currently stalking Stephenie Meyer nor do I actually believe Edward Cullen is a real person and will some day turn me into a vampire.**

3 comments:

lsnellings said...

Own it, Em!! And not to worry, I am moving in next door to you when we go to Forks!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I soooo did not laugh out loud during that movie. Nope, not once!

And, you soooo are not a stalker at all.

And, I sooo was not worried that the people sitting next to us were laughing at us! Not me!!!

Sarah said...

Love this! I am going to watch the movie tonight for the 3rd time. I bought the DVD the other day and already watched it once. My hubby is out of town so I might as well hang out with Edward tonight :)