Tuesday, May 26, 2009

We're back - but we didn't come willingly!

After squeezing as much fun as possible out of the beach, we reluctantly returned late last night. And by late, I mean, late. This morning actually...we pulled into our driveway a little before 1:00 a.m.
It was worth it though. We had a blast

Our weekend started out with some stormy weather


But it wasn't long before we were enjoying the sun!
And, yes, I had my gin and tonic on the beach. Mor
e than one, actually!

To better document our beach experience, I'm going to post several posts over the next few days so I can talk about everyone's beach experience.

For now, I'll leave you with a picture of my little beach bums!
(The shirts were made by my friend Sherry and are just
adorable!)

11 comments:

Kelli W said...

I'm glad ya'll got some sunshine!! I thought about you this weekend while it was raining constantly here!! Melody looks so cute in that matching hat and swimsuit!! And I LOVE the kiddos shirt...I have been wanting to make some like that for my boys too!!

easy edges studio said...

I LOVE the shirts...haha! I'm glad they all fit. What an adorable picture! May I please have a copy?

Erin said...

I am glad you guys had a blast! Wow What I wouldn't give to be on a beach right now! But I am fine with the cabin!!

lsnellings said...

I am so glad you are back! It has been too many days since I have talked to you!! And I LOVE your bathing suit!

Pam said...

Glad y'all had a good time!

What a great idea to blog about everyone's beach experience. That ought to make for some interesting perspectives. Especially with 3 little ones. Can't wait to see all the pictures.

I've been on a 3 week blogging hiatus but I'm back and trying to catch up reading, commenting and posting. I did, however, see that some little birdie left me an award on her blog. Thanks, Friend! I love the attention, I mean, award. Yes, I love the AWARD! I still have one to post from ages ago so this is a great nudge to get that going.

Y'all have a great week,
Pam

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Glad you had such a great time!

You look fab in your bathing suit. Yes, I'm totally jealous!

And, I love the shirts.

Bren said...

That is an awesome picture of your three kiddos on the beach! Definitely a keeper! Glad you all had a wonderful time!

John Deere Mom said...

Aw, so cute! And yay for gin and tonic!

scrappysue said...

NOT FAIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! so insanely jealous - what fun for you all!!! i drink G&T too thanks for stopping by!

Amy - AKA - TigerMommie said...

Looks like it was fabulous! Nothing better than a beach.....Glad it was a good time....

heidi said...

Fun, Fun, FUN!!!

I've never had a gin and tonic....