Friday, May 22, 2009

here I am

If anyone is looking for me this weekend, this is where you'll find me.

I will be trying to keep my child from either throwing or eating sand, depending on which child resting peacefully on the sand.

With a gin and tonic in my hand.

It has been a long time since I've had a vacation. A long time. The last time I was at the beach, I was 8 months pregnant with Melody. We were only a family of 3 then, now we're a family of 5. I am a major beach person. I. am. so. excited.

9 comments:

Bren said...

Have fun! I am so jealous!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Have a great time:)

Kelli W said...

Have a great time!! I am a little jealous, but we are SO not going to the beach on Memorial Day weekend...to many people!! If it warms up a little we may hit the pool though!

Erin said...

Have a blast! I could use a vaction without children just for 3 nights!

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

So jealous!! Have a fabulous time!

Jen said...

I hope that you have an awesome time. I am so jealous. It looks like a great place.

John Deere Mom said...

That's so great! I hope you have an awesome time!

Holly said...

Very cool! Hope you enjoy it! Which beach are you going to?

scrappysue said...

jealousssssssssssssss!!! have a wonderful time - wherever that beach is!