Friday, May 29, 2009

The Powell Beach Experience - My Version

I had a fabulous wonderful amazing absolutely perfect trip!

Quality time with my husband, including two nights out and getting together with old friends.
Lots of fun time with these cuties!


Spending time with my dad and mom.
(OMG! Charlie is still eating sand...did he find some in my dad's shirt!?)
Several "Vacations" on the beach.
A little quality time with my mom while we engaged in our favorite hobby; shopping.
(Do you like the new addition to my shoe collection?)


Sitting out on the balcony enjoying the view.

The Verdict: I've always said the beach is my favorite place on Earth and I still believe it!

If you haven't read about the rest of my family's experience, scroll on down....

11 comments:

Erin said...

Love it, glad you guys had so much fun! It truly looked amazing!

Kelli W said...

Sounds like you had a SUPER time!! I love that Charlie was still eating the sand even though he was in your dad's arms...too funny! I LOVE the new sandals!

E @ Scottsville said...

I'm so proud of you!

Another mom told me today that she'd never post pics of herself in a suit. I was like WHY NOT? WHO CARES? Most everybody on here is MOMS anyway?

I've already posted two posts with me in swimwear in the past two weeks. Glad I'm not alone!!!

Looks and sounds like a GREAT trip!

John Deere Mom said...

I love that in every picture of you, there's a drink in your hand. We would SO get along!

Bren said...

Nothing like "vacations" on a vacation! You look fabulous and oh how I miss the beach! I haven't been to one in almost three years and I think that's the longest I have ever been beachless! Wonderful pics!

lsnellings said...

LOVE the shoes!!! Next time I want to come too!

Bren said...

Sorry - forgot to add this to my last comment but I left you something over on http://lifeinmaggiesworld.blogspot.com

Honey Mommy said...

I covet those shoes!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Looks like a great time. Love the "vacations" and the shoes.

BTW, it sort of looks like your dad is copping a feel on your mom...I'm just saying. Glad they've still got it.

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Great pictures...Love your blog. Just blog hopping tonight and enjoyed reading your blog...I am posting on our Disney trip so hope you will stop by. Also, the June giveaway starts today...all comments left in June will be in the drawing for the "June Card Box"! You will have to go down a few posts to read about the monthly giveaway.

Bethany said...

It looks like everyone had a great time at the beach. It's my favorite place to be too-- hopefully this summer I'll make it to the ocean again!