Monday, May 4, 2009

hats



I decided to enter this weeks
I Heart Faces contest. The category is hats. This picture is Jack sitting in the dugout right before his first t-ball game. We wear hats a lot, so I had a ton of pictures to choose from, but I just really liked this one. Jack always wears his hat a little too high (in my opinion!) on his forehead and pushed down in the back making his ears stick out just a little. To me, he looks like just a cute little elf whenever he wears a ball cap.

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Amy - AKA - TigerMommie said...

All right, Red Sox!!! .........Great shot.....love the ears!

Mrs. Breum said...

very cute ears! cute entry!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

The ears are too funny.

Kelli W said...

He looks so cute in his ball uniform! Henry's tball hat always makes his ears stick out too!

Unknown said...

So cute! hehe

Miti said...

Hey Emily. Thanks for stopping by my blog. It was nice meeting you. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this photo. Not only is he a total cutie...he very cool too! Love the Red Sox gear!