Monday, May 18, 2009

Hey! My first award!


Bren over at Life in Maggie's World just bestowed upon me my first bloggy award! Thanks, Bren! Now it's my job to pass it along to other bloggy friends who I love to follow and are superstars in my book.

Kelli over at Random Thoughts of a Supermom is super cool. She has three adorable little guys and her littlest is just a few weeks older than Charlie. She has been going through a tough time lately as has remained a real SUPERmom through all of it!

Heidi over at Sacred and Profane just cracks me up. Constantly. I cannot wait to check her blog and see what her latest story is. She's got four little cutie-pies who always have something going on too.


Amy over at In the Tiger Den is mommy to adorable little TigerBoy. He's a real all-things-vehicle lover, a trait close to my heart as I'm watching him do many of the thing Jack did at that age.


Erin at It's All About Alex has this adorable, spunky little girl, (Alex, obviously!) who just reminds me so much of Melody. Alex is always up to something and is just so stinkin' cute!


Pam over at Twenty Little Piggies is a fellow Southern and truly has that sweetness and charm Southern ladies are known for. Her little girls, Caroline and Ellis, are so, so precious!

I haven't been blogging for that long and when I started I thought I would just be posting pictures of my kids for my husband and mom to look at. I have "met" some really great people here and I look forward to my blog updates everyday!


To accept this award you need to pass it along to your fellow bloggers who you think are superstars!

9 comments:

Ehrenfelds said...

Congrats!!!

heidi said...

Oooooooooooooohhh!!! Thank you, Thank you!

I think you're a superstar, too.

Now, imagine me being all Mary Katherine Gallagher and doing the SUperstar move. If you have NO IDEA what I'm talking about...youtube. It's an SNL skit. :-)

Heidi Boos said...

Yay for your first award!! It's been fun getting to know you and your family through reading your blog.

Hope you're having a great start to your week!

Bren said...

Yeah you! Love your blog and was happy to share the award with someone so awesome!

Kelli W said...

Congrats on your first award!! And THANKS for passing it on to me!! I wish I had prepared a speech....just kidding!! I will try to pass it on to some more SUPERSTAR bloggers soon!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Congrats on your award! You rock!

Erin said...

WAY TO GO and THANK you for passing it to me! I am super excited!! :) Put a smile on my face!

Thanks A Bunch!! :)

Jessica said...

Congratulations on your first award! Those are always encouraging.

Amy - AKA - TigerMommie said...

Oh wow........Congrats on your first award and big thanks for giving me mine! I'm definitely happy to have met you through blogland.........