Friday, March 13, 2009

Welcome Baby Grayson!

Our good friends Webb and Lindsey welcomed their little boy, Grayson Webster Morris, into the world yesterday. Acutally, they are more like family to us than friends. Alex and Webb had been best buds since college and they are our childrens' godparents. I can't count the number of times Lindsey has babysat, giving Alex and I a chance to go out, or came over in a pinch to help me out. Now that they have Grayson, I can't wait to return the favor!

Webb and Lindsey at their baby shower in January

And now the pictures you've really been waiting for...
I was so excited to get to the hospital that I forgot to grab my camera. I did have my phone so there are pictures to post, unfortunately, they are pretty grainy. I was so thrilled to get to hold Grayson yesterday, even at 8lbs 3oz he was teeny-tiny!

Here is sweet Grayson - barely 6 hours old!

And a closer shot - he kept making this adorable little kissy face with his lips.



Look at the proud Daddy and loving Grandma!

8 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Awww....what a sweetie. I can't believe we were in the same place less than 6 months ago!

Kelli W said...

He is so sweet!! Congrats to Lindsey and Webb! One of my good friends is being induced this morning so I will be seeing a new baby tomorrow!

lsnellings said...

So sweet!! Tell Lindsey I can't wait to meet him!

Momisodes said...

What a cutie! Those are such precious shots :)

Anonymous said...

I know how Grayson's grandma feels!

Best wishes to Lindsey and Webb!

Holly said...

So sweet! Congrats to your friends.

Maude Lynn said...

Just precious!

Anonymous said...

TELL THEM WE SAY CONGRATULATIONS. THE PICS ARE ADORABLE, WHAT A CUTIE!