Thursday, March 26, 2009

psf - t minus 6 and counting


Today, my littlest baby boy is halfway to 1. Half of his first year is over. We're having a little Charlie celebration this weekend. In the past, I haven't been big on celebrating the 6 month mark...after all, it's not a real birthday. But this is my last baby and I'm the mommy; I can do whatever I want.

I just want to know how we went from

here



to here

so quickly?

Time has been flying by me. I wish I could freeze it so we could enjoy this time in our life a little bit longer...

Charlie's personality is beginning to shine through.


He loves his fingers and toes.

He loves his wagon wheels and homemade baby food. He does not love the bottle and refuses to take one. (Yes, please feel sorry for me).


He had his first swing experience last week.

Like my other two, he has a special relationship with his paci.
This is what he looks like when, while playing on the floor, he realizes that Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is on.

And he especially loves to laugh and smile!
Happy 1/2 birthday Charlie! You make our family complete and we love you!

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is post #103...stay tuned for the giveaway coming up next!!



25 comments:

lsnellings said...

So precious!! Love the MMCC picture!

Shellie said...

Those are some really sweet shots. He has grown incredibly!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Happy 6 months! I can't believe it's already here!

Amy - AKA - TigerMommie said...

Happy 6 months........Go ahead an celebrate! TigerBoy just turned 2.5.....and yes indeed, I found reason to get a cake! Why not, eh?
They change so fast in these early years, 6 months is a long time with lots of changes...............
Celebrate away!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW, what a great post and adorable pics. I can't wait to meet him! I am also wishing for a time machine as M is growing up way too fast too, my 6 month post is in my mind already =)

Tink *~*~* said...

He looks like a happy little guy. And he's got great taste, what with his love for Da Mouse ;)

TGIF!
Tink *~*~*
Fort Myers Beach Moon

Kelli W said...

What a sweet post!! And great pictures too! I love one of him in the swing! He looks like such a big boy sitting in that park swing all by himself!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Great pix of your baby! They grow SO dadgum fast, huh?!

~Sandy~ said...

You have a beautiful family :O) Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Hope to see you around again!!!

Chris said...

Beautiful pictures and sentiments!

I know how you feel. With each phase that my youngest --and last -- grows out of, I find myself just wanting to hold on a little longer...

Shannon Strong said...

Oh my I hear you! Time flies. What a doll baby-and you are absolutely right-you are Mommy and should do what you want ;-)

Pam said...

Didn't he just turn 5 months, like yesterday? Where has the month gone to so quickly?

The picture of him as a new born looks just like a perfect baby doll face!

Happy 6 month birthday, Charlie!

Kelly Deneen Raymond said...

awwwww what a sweet little guy!! Happy 1/2 birthday!!

Michelle said...

What a cutie pie. 6 months is when they really start to get fun. Enjoy.

Raise Them Up said...

What a sweet little boy! I know the feeling of wanting to savor each moment. My youngest (of three boys) is four and he's growing way too fast!

Melissa ♥ Spoiled Mommy said...

Awww-he is so adorable!!
I miss that age so very much, it does go by so fast.

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Oh it all goes by way too fast. Talk about perfect and precious pictures - these are IT!

scrappysue said...

i love his chubby wee feet and wrists! it sure goes fast.

Robyn said...

Happy 6 mos.

Susan said...

Happy 6 months to your cutie!
I had one of those non-bottle takers so I certainly do feel sorry for you. By the way, she did finally come around during her sixth month.

Alex the Girl said...

His little thighs are just so amazingly cute.

John Deere Mom said...

I love the close-up of the toes! Such a cutie!

A Crafty Mom said...

CUTEST toes ever - he is totally adorable!! You can do whatever you want with your last baby . . . even celebrate every month if you want :-)

Bren said...

We celebrated Maggie's half birthday - I knew she would be the only one we had so we celebrated that as well as her 18 month. Thanks for stopping by my blog - just got it started and it's nice to know a few people have seen it.

heidi said...

WHat a doll!! B won't take a bottle either. WEll, actually, I've never tried. HA! None of the other kids would tho so I figured why bother. I am SO glad he takes a binky though - Corban REFUSED and it was a nightmare.

Happy 6 months, Charlie!