Friday, March 6, 2009

another milestone!

Today was...dum da da dum...Charlie's first experience sitting in the shopping cart! He seemed to love it, although that might have been because Jack wasn't in his face the whole time and Melody wasn't throwing goldfish at his head. He was simply looking all around and smiling at everyone who told him how cute he was...which was pretty much everyone in the store! The picture is not that great since I took it with my phone, but I really would have looked like a dork with my camera in Kroger. Instead I snuck this picutre while pretending I was texting someone.
Smooth, I know.

Check out my big boy!

7 comments:

Erin said...

Oh i have the cutest picture of my daughter in her first target cart! Barley could sit up kept leaning over! So cute!!!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Oh, how cute. He looks so tiny in the cart!!

Kelli W said...

Cute!! I am so ready for Eli to start sitting in the cart by himself!! That means I will be able to quit carrying his heavy hiney in his carseat! I have taken my camera to walmart a few times in hopes of finding a 'cake' for cakewrecks!!

heidi said...

Awww!! How do you get him to NOT eat the cart? I put B in there and he's all "Ohh! Shiney!!" And immediately he's wrenched over in a weird position with part of the nasty, germ infested cart in his mouth. And I'm no germaphobe but it's gross.

John Deere Mom said...

So cute! I remember those days. I wish I had known how much easier it was with a baby in the cart compared to 3 and 5 year olds! I would have taken the time to enjoy it more!

Pam said...

That is SO cute. Smart thinking taking a picture.

I have no idea when either of my girls sat in the cart for the 1st time. So sad!

Thank goodness, now I actually have a good phone that will take a picture. I'm on top of things now.

Twisted Cinderella said...

OMG he looks too cute!