Tuesday, March 31, 2009

From the mind of Jack

I first saw this on 4 Little Men and Girly Twins and have seen it several places since. It's pretty cute so I decided to try it with Jack. My thoughts are in paranthensis.

1. What is something mommy always says to you? no when I do things bad (great).

2. What makes mommy happy? when I tell the truth and that makes God happy too. Mom, guess what? From now on I'll tell the truth (Yeah!)

3. What makes mommy sad? hmmmm...I don't know (maybe he thinks I don't get sad).

4. How does your mommy make you laugh? when I'm being a skeleton and Mommy turns around and looks at me and I go hahahaha

5. What was your mommy like as a child? don't know

6. How old is your mommy? ummmm, 90? 91? (seriously??)

7. How tall is your mommy? you are that tall (raises his hand really high...yes!)

8. What is her favorite thing to do? that is tricky...working on the computer.

9. What does your mommy do when you're not around? work in the kitchen and clean up the kitchen and get out the silverware

10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for? that is tricky...I don't know!

11. What is your mommy really good at? putting away the dishes

12. What is your mommy not very good at? doing things by yourself. (that's whay I'm always telling him that we need to practice!)

13. What does your mommy do for a job? you get lunch ready for us, dinner ready for us, snack ready for us, and breakfast and all things we like to eat

14.What is your mommy's favorite food? green beans and brocoli

15.What makes your mommy proud of you? by me helping you

16. If your mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be? ummm, you would be a princess if you were watching a Princess movie.(Yes!)

17. What do you and your mommy do together? We unload the dishwasher together and put away things together. (apparently, I spend wayyyy too much time in the kitchen).

18. How are you and your mommy the same? Well, we don't look the same everyday because everytime I wear a different color you wear a different color. But we do have the same color skin. (they have been talking about differences in school in case you can't tell).

19. How are you and your mommy different? Beacuse ever day we wear a different color.

20. How do you know your mommy loves you? Hugging and kissing me.

21. What does your mommy like most about your daddy? Daddy goes to work.

22. Where is your mommy's favorite place to go? Target (totally not true!)

10 comments:

Pam said...

I really do wonder where they come up with some of these answers, don't you? Jack is too funny!

Plus, you look GOOD for a 90 yr old!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I love the one about daddy going to work...that's funny!

And Target? Hmm...I might need another trip there myself!

Bren said...

Yeah it sounds like you do spend too much time in the kitchen - time to break out!

Summer said...

I LOVE when kiddos answer questions!!! So honest...it's just too precious... :)

Have a great day!

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Love #21! Outta the mouths of babes...
Yeah for the princess comment! Mine would probably call me a Wiggle. :)

lsnellings said...

So Jack thinks you are the lunch lady! Too funny!

Jennifer said...

AHHHHH
That's a treasure.

Momisodes said...

ROFL at your favorite thing being Daddy going to work :)

These were great answers. And 90? 91?

I am so glad my daughter can't count that high yet!

Shannon Strong said...

Oh my-this is such a precious thing to do! I can't wait until Bray can actually do this someday-it is great! Love the answers-and believe me-you don't look 90 or 91 AT ALL!!! :-)

Lisa said...

You can't lie. Target is your favorite place to go.