Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Stella Baby

This is Baby Stella



Baby Stella was a birthday gift for Melody. As we all know, not all dolls are created equal and this one is definitely above par! Not only is she absolutely adorable, but she's just all around soft and sweet. I also think her hair is a lot like Melody's {grin}. She comes with all kind of fun things; a nightie, booties, two hairbows, baby food, bottle, bib, and a paci. Both kids have a lot of fun playing with Baby Stella. Although my favorite is when Melody "nurses" Stella; She will hold her flat on her back and up to her chin! It's too cute.

5 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

The baby doll that is fun for all...too cute!

At least your has it's clothes on. For some reason, ours are nakie a lot lately.

Erin said...

I almost got my daughter that doll for christmas but then my mom got her an itty bitty baby from american girl doll! Stella baby is so cute!!

lsnellings said...

You need to get a picture of her nursing Stella. The other day Libby was trying to nurse her baby and she told me that she need to take her shirt off because her nipples were too high and the baby couldn't reach!

Kelli W said...

What a cute baby doll!! I want soft, cute baby dolls at my house...all we have is a poor beat up cabbage patch boy doll that my boys are SUPER rough with!

Pam said...

What an adorable little baby doll. No wonder Melody loves her. You've GOT to post a pic of Melody nursing her baby! I bet it's hysterical.