Monday, June 1, 2009

baby (times 3!) shower

This past weekend, I co-hosted a baby shower for my friend, Kellie, who is having triplets (all boys!) this September. She is already mommy to 3-year-old Brayden, so when these little guys get here, that's going to be one loud, crazy, and testosterone filled household! I'm guessing she's going to need a lot of girls' night outs to keep her sanity.

I think I finally found someone who was bigger than me during their pregnancy! haha. No question about it, though, she still looks great!

These are adorable little onesies just like the ones my friend, Sherry, made for my crew.

Showing off the baby pictures. We can't wait to meet little Kyle, Tyler, and Zach!

6 comments:

Bren said...

All I can say is OH MY! Triplets? Four boys total? Phew!

Erin said...

I could not even imagine being prego with triplets! That is crazy! I hope her pregnancy goes well as well as her delivery!

Kacey said...

Awwww! Congratulations to your friend and all of her wonderful boys! So exciting! She will be super busy after her triplets arrive, but wow, the joy they bring will be so worth it. And yes, girls' nights will be a MUST. Even though you may have to drag her out the first few times. LOL (I know I had to be and I only had a 19 month old + new twins.)

Kelli W said...

Ohmygoodness! Three more boys!! She is going to really need some girl time!! Those onesies are too cute!

Holly said...

What a great friend you are! Hope your friend's labor and delivery go well.

Lisa said...

Is she even PG in that picture? She looks great. I was bigger than that with one baby! Congrats to her on 3 babies at once! I wish I could have done it that way. :-)