Sunday, June 7, 2009

A picnic at the park is...


The perfect excuse to show off an new outfit!


With its cute buttons
Sweet, ruffly seersucker
and matching hair bows

Not to mention the cute little girl wearing it!


How could I not show it off!?

I have actually had this outfit for over a year, patiently waiting for Melody to grow into it. I intended on dressing her in it at the beach but forgot! We had our Sunday School family picnic this afternoon and decided it the was perfect occasion to break in a new outfit! It is red, white and blue so you'll probably see it again on the 4th of July!

13 comments:

More Than Words said...

Love the outfit! Isn't it so cute to dress up little girls???

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your funny & sweet comments!!! ;)

Grace {Formerly Gracie} said...

I can NOT wait to dress up my little girl in bows and dresses and sugar and spice. This is too cute!

Carrie said...

Oh how darling! Was there another girl dressed just like her at the park? LOL! She is the sweetest! If only I could get Emily to let me fix her hair! She wants to do everything by herself...if that means her hair is a nest today...than that's how it is! ha ha! And some of her outfits...sigh...haha! I love having a girl, though! Super cute pictures!

heidi said...

So cute!! Did you see the outfit Lisa at One Hip Mom made?? Oh my GOSH it's TDF cute. Go see it.

Amy - AKA - TigerMommie said...

Very cute outfit...........So adorable.........

Bren said...

She is adorable! The bows just make the outfit complete!

Dee said...

great pictures! I LOVE that outfit! I'm sooo glad I'm having a girl! :)

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

She was/is definitely a cutie!

Kelli W said...

She looks SUPER cute! I love the little sailor outfits on girls! Did her shirt stay white the whole time? Anytime I put white on my boys they are going to get something all over it!!

Heidi Boos said...

Too cute! And you know the matching bows just completes the outfit perfectly. Love it!!

Holly said...

Cute kiddos! I have that hold-onto-the-outfit-until-it-fits syndrome too!

John Deere Mom said...

More chunky leg shots, please! :)

lsnellings said...

So cute! Isn't having little girls like playing with a lifesize doll!