Monday, June 15, 2009

it's time to confess


It's Friend Makin' Monday again over at Kasey's. Todays topic is *gulp* confessions *gulp*. I'm not sure if I'm brave enough to totally come clean, but here it goes....

1. I have a
major weakness for chocolate. I keep several a hidden stash and permit myself to have multiple chocolate fixes every day. It's like a drug to me.

2. You might have guessed (if you recognized that last line or have ever read my blog before), but I totally love
love LOVE Edward. He's better than a drug to me. This isn't really a confession though...I'm usually pretty up front about my feelings regarding Edward Cullen.

3. I let my children cry it out and sometimes let them fuss when I think they just didn't sleep long enough. For the record, sometimes they will fall back asleep.

4. I buy way too many shoes. (I have no intention of stopping.)

5. I buy way too many purses. (I have no intention of stopping.)

6. I am madly in love with Edward.

7. Sometime I let my kids watch TV if I need to do something. You know, like blogging. (SuperWhy is currently on.)

8. I totally love raunchy, inappropriate TV and movies.

9. I procrastinate but then get angry when my husband other people in my life procrastinate.

10. I would totally run away with Edward.

Whew! That was rough. But now it's mostly all out in the open! Head on over to All That Is Good for some more Friend Makin' Monday!

25 comments:

Erin said...

I would run away with Emmett!! Maybe we could run away together and become vampire sisters :)

Connie said...

LOL! You are pretty serious about that Edward guy...does your hubby know?

We love SuperWhy! My kids are leaving soooo much from that show! Love it!

Brandi said...

I love Edward too!

Tanielle said...

I love that you love Edward!!:-) Great list...yummmm chocolate. I really need a stash, love symphony bars!

Your family is adorable! Have a wonderful Monday!

CC said...

Sooooo, how do you feel about Edward? ;) ;) ;)

Lins said...

Is it wrong I STILL haven't seen (or read) anything Twilight related?

Loving the hidden chocolate stash...I've been known to do that with the good stuff! ;)

Happy FMM!

Summer said...

You DO realize you'll have to fight me for Edward....right?

hehe.....

Kelli W said...

I love #9!! I am the same way...I procrastinate so much, but I hate when other people do it! My boys love Super Why...they were probably watching the same episode earlier! I really should hide more chocolate around my house...I bet it makes the day just a little better to have a chocolate fix!

Carrie said...

So funny...and I'm probably the last to know...but I'm guessing Edward is from Twilight? I have not read or seen any of that, but feel like I need to!

I never use the tv as a babysitter...{Okay, you caught me!}

Great list...nothing most of us haven't done...and I {heart} shoes too!!!

woman who roars said...

Too funny!!

Susana said...

Can definitely relate to the chocolate and crying it out (especially for blogging)! Happy FMM!

Bren said...

You are too funny! I can't say my love of Edward is as strong as yours but all the others could be on my list! I totally let Maggie cry it out and now she never fusses for more than a minute! With ya on the shoes and purses - the best purchase of my life was my Burberry (with matching wallet of course!). Chocolate though has now been replaced by coffee ice cream WITH chocolate! Love the list!

Anonymous said...

OH I am with you on the purses and shoes! I have way to many to count!!

Unknown said...

I LOVED your List.

I HEART EDWARD CULLEN- You should check out my previous posts about him. I am a little obsessed.

I too buy WAY TOO MANY shoes and purses :) AND I will NEVER STOP! LOL. :)

Are we the same person? LOL

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Happy FMM! Your list cracked me up! I LOVE Edward too! I saw the movie 7 times in the theater. It actually gave me an identity crisis because I feel like I'm 17, but had to realize that I am way older than Edward. Made me sad. But I still watch Twilight all the time!

XOXO
Jen

MIITB said...

I'm completely a 14 year old girl when it comes Twilight and Edward. And I'm a 15 year old boy when it comes to humor. I love dirty, sarcastic, stupid, toilet humor. The Hangover...best comedy ever made..

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Edward...who is edward? No, okay! Fine.

J.J. said...

What a fun list!!!

happy FMM!

Heidi Boos said...

OK...I'm so guilty about #7, and I am a big procrastinator, but I always get it done! ;)

You crack me up about your crazy addiction for Edward!

Krissy said...

I too love chocolate and could never understand how my sister hated it!

Krista said...

I am with you 100% on 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, and 10!

Great minds think alike, right?

Chocolate is a drug, BTW. I get severe withdrawal symptoms after a day without it! But it's so good, I don't even care! And if you have a chocolate fountain, I know of the best chocolate for it!! I just ate some last night with strawberries and bananas! Yum!!!

Becca @ The Texas Darlings said...

I always let my kids cry/fuss it out- my mother in law hates it!!

Thanks for your comments on my blog yesterday. The flip flop exchange is on if you are interested!!

~Becca

Lins said...

Hey! Guess what! I have a gift waiting for you over at GM. Stop by when you get a second and check it out! ;)

Kelli said...

That's it...I must read this book. I just read JennyKate's blog and she also loves Edward...she carried him around. Love your list!

Xazmin said...

I would run away with Angel. Oh, wait...different vampire story!

Shoes and purses are awesome addictions!