Saturday, June 20, 2009

VBS - It call comes back to Jesus!

Jack had an absolute blast this week at Vacation Bible School at Vinings Lake Baptist Church. He was excited to go every morning and every day came home singing all his songs, complete with hand motions!

This was one of his favorites; "He's My Friend"



This is the other one he loved; "It all comes back to Jesus". Notice how he's singing "woo-woo-a-express". The real words are Boom-er-ang Express but when we told him that he said, "Then why do they say woo-woo-a-express?" Ha!


And on family night they got to see all kinds of Australian animals. Jack was amazed that they were all real! Here he is describing what he saw. My favorite is when he shows us how the Cucaburra look at people.

11 comments:

Kelli W said...

It looks like Jack had a great time at VBS!! My mom's church is doing Boomerang Express next week and my boys are going with her! I love that he will sing the songs for you! I call my boys non-participators...they will sit and listen, but they refuse to sing or do the motions!

Bethany said...

I'm glad he had a great time! What was their theme this year?

Carrie said...

How cute...what a performer! Love his 'j' shirt and super cape! hee hee! I love VBS, my kids will go next week, but Alex doesn't ever say much...hopefully Emily will! SHe usually sings the songs!

Great videos! And I love how the little ones are joining in ;)

Erin said...

Looks like he had a blast! It makes it so much easier when they like what they are doing! The videos are priceless!

E @ Scottsville said...

Hey, my post today is about our week of VBS and we also did the Boomerang Express!!! We enjoyed watching your son sing the songs. We sang right along with him!!!!

=0)

Grammy said...

So funny. Dad and I laughed and laughed!

Summer said...

Well, that was just too darn precious...yep...

lsnellings said...

Our church is doing the boomerang express too! (Although Libby is too young to go!) Jack is quite the performer!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Too cute...maybe Izzy will be singing some songs next week.

woman who roars said...

we have vbs this week and I can't wait for a new round of songs - they are still singing the ones from last year!!
Gotta love it!

Jennifer said...

Ian did the Boomerang Express this last week too. It was precious.
I cannot wait to post some of the pictures that I took.
If you get your hands on the music CD, let me know.
Really cute videos of your little man!