Thursday, June 18, 2009

PSF - oh for the love of John Deere!

I have mentioned before about Jack's love of all things John Deere. In fact, I would go as far as to say it's as bad as my Twilight obsession. Maybe worse. Ha! Who am I kidding!? There's nothing worse than my Twilight obsession.

Oh, Edward, perfect, Edward.

Oh, wait, what was I talking about.

Jack and John Deere. Right. In fact, he asked me the other day if I named him John Marc (his real name) after John Deere. For the record, no, I did not. He wished I had.

He has had much John Deere appar
el over the past few years. Hats. Shirts.


Several shirts, to be precise.
Even a John Deere themed birthday party.
Don't even get me started on all the small and large tractors, farm equipment, etc, that graces our home.

And now our other precious son has joined the "I heart any and all things John Deere" Club.



He was initiated just the other days as he donned his very first John Deere shirt.


He could not be more excited, in case you wondered.


PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek

22 comments:

Cecily R said...

Little person obsessions make me smile...and it's nice that Jack has a new pal to add to his John Deere club roster! :)

Unknown said...

I was at the Snelling's blog via Mama Kat and I saw your title and I had to come over and say hi. My kid doesn't really love John Deere but my Daddy is obsesssed : ). I love their little shirts. So cute. And that Birthday cake is AMAZING! Did you make it? Wow!

woman who roars said...

Have you guys checked out the deerfield valley books? Their all about Johnny Tractor and his friends - kid you not.

Bren said...

They are both such cute little farmers!

Chris said...

I've always wondered where the John Deere obsession comes from.

I'm with Cec, I love those little kids fixations!

Carrie said...

LOL! That is super cute :)

I think all boys are born with a John Deere gene! Even my husband can't live without his John Deere! ha ha!

Jen said...

this is just too cute. I love their shirts!

Erin said...

adorable! I even like John Deere stuff!!!

Straight to Your Hart said...

Oh Edward...can we share him???!!

They are just too cute. John Deer should use them as promotions!

Holly said...

A John Deere birthday party! Hee hee! I have never seen so much tractor love. Cute!

Unknown said...

How cute they are with their John Deere! My 2 year old loves all tractors and loves that they go down our road all the time. He can even tell the difference between a tractor and a semi going down the road without looking. It's bad.

Pam Emmons said...

So cute! Little boys and tractors, what a combo!

lsnellings said...

so cute! Pass along the JD stuff when C outgrows it!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

The JD obsession continues...

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Awww! So cute and handsome they are.

Ah, Edward...Twilight...Jacob...Yes, my obsession as well!! loL!

kayerj said...

cute--
Here’s my photo story. happy Friday!

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

And it shall start all over again! Good luck and they are adorable!

Kelli W said...

Great pics! Jack really does like John Deere, doesn't he! I love the bday cake...too cute! And Charlie looks SUPER cute in his little onesie....I'm suprised he has made it this long without being dressed in John Deere!

Michelle said...

Boys and their trucks. Such a cute future farmer? :)

Kacey said...

I love all of the things kids find interesting or get obsessed with. So cute. And the "initiation" onsie is adorable!

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

What a cutie patootie. I love how your son thought you named him after John Deere. Hee, hee! :)

Unknown said...

Boy, boys start young now don't they! They are both so cute!! I have looked at little John Deere things for my granddaughter believe it or not. :)