Thursday, January 29, 2009

PSF - two

My sweet little Melody turns two Friday!! She's a ham and full of laughter that's completely contagious. She's mischievous and daring. Cheese and M&Ms are among her favorite foods. She hardly has any hair, but has the most beautiful blue eyes. Melody will build with blocks for hours but likes to have a Barney break now and then. When she cries, she cries hard; a true Drama Queen. She's full of hugs and snuggles and there aren't enough words to describe how much I love my sweet baby girl.


1 week


4 months
7 months

9 months

12 months


16 months

18 months
20 months

TWO!!


PhotoStory

Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek

11 comments:

Indrani said...

She is a doll! Amazing how fast they grow, she is already out with a pram!
God Bless!

lsnellings said...

I can't wait to see her tomorrow and snuggle with her all weekend!!

scrappysue said...

happy birthday - what a cutie!

Alex @ I'm the Mom said...

What an adorable Birthday Girl!!

Michelle said...

What sweet pictures of your birthday girl!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Happy Birthday, sweet Melody!

Chris said...

ALL girls are drama queens -- I know of whence I speak.

She is beautiful -- I love those week old cheeks. She looks just like a doll!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

She is a cutie! I love that picture of her crying on the porch, too cute! Happy birthday to your Melody.

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

She is adorable! Happy 2nd Birthday! My two girls were both bald and blue yes. They are growing some hair now, but it's still going to take awhile for the long locks. LOL!

Unknown said...

You're right! Those are beautiful blue eyes! Happy Birthday Melody!

THanks for stopping by my blog today!

Susie said...

Happy Birthday Melody! What a cutie-pie; love the baby-blues!