Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Bugaloos

Anyone who knows me know that I'm majorly in love with the Robeez baby shoe. I love the knock-off verions too. Target has one and L.L.bean has an even better one. But, I think I might have found the best ones...BUGALOOS

All of them are super cute and all are machine washable! Also, 5% of every purchase goes towards the International Justice Mission, an organization fighting against human trafficking. I haven't ordered any yet. Has anyone else tried these?




3 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I totally haven't heard of those. They are great...and cheap, too! I might have to get some!

PS Let me know if you get an email with this comment.

lsnellings said...

So cute! I want a little boy even more just so that I can buy those puppy dog shoes!!

Anonymous said...

cute!