Monday, January 19, 2009

not me monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


I did not forget my coat in 20-something degree weather while running errands Friday.


I did not wonder why my normally sleepy baby was waking and crying erratically during the night ever since Thursday.

I did not wake up to the rest of my family still sleeping 40 minutes before we needed to leave for church on Sunday.

I did not realize that I yet again almost starved one of my babies by killing my milk supply by taking birth control pills.


I did not cry into the measly 3 ounces it took me 20 minutes to pump which is what caused me not to realize I was starving said baby and causing erratic waking and crying.

I did not throw out said pills.

I did not nurse my almost 4 month old like a newborn in order to begin building back up supply.

I did not cry four times while watching last night's Desperate Housewives.

I did not laugh hysterically when I walked into my son's room and found him holding two teddy-bears; the one he always ha
ve and the one we hide in case we lose the one he always has. "Look! Two Boo-boos!!" he said to me excitedly.

I did not snap a few quick pictures before on
e of the Boo-boos magically disappeared.

I did not feign ignorance when he later asked me where the other Boo-boo went.




1 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Oh, he was bound to find his other boo-boo! Too funny!

And, seriously, after talking to you...Natalie nursed, then an hour later was hungry, and chugged a 4 oz bottle. So, I sit and pump!