Monday, January 26, 2009

not me monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not have a fabulous weekend with the luxury of just one child. Who sleeps...a lot.

I did not miss my other two like crazy. As in calling them both everyday to check on them as if their grandparents are watching them like hawks.

I did not have 2 hours of pampering getting highlights and a hair cut at Bob Steele Friday afternoon. Including a hand massage. Is there anything better, really??

I did not enjoy some quality time with the husband. I won't elaborate...

I did not throw what I thought was a fabulous baby shower for our good friends, Webb and Lindsey. Good friends, fun times, and a lot of sushi. And I mean a lot...I had enough sushi for an army. Egg rolls too...but surprisingly there weren't any of those left over. However, I did find out later that most people at 2 or 3 they were so good. I however, *did not* eat more than one. Who would eat that many egg rolls?! Not me!

3 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Sounds like the perfect weekend. And, seriously, another haircut and highlights? You've had like 4 to my 1! I guess I better get on the ball!

seriously? said...

I just LOVE the Not Me Mondays...It makes the beginning of the week a little more bearable. :)

Kacey said...

I would NEVER eat more than one egg roll either. LOL Too funny! Your kiddos are ADORABLE and I'm a little jealous you only had one this weekend. Ha! Ha!

I really enjoyed my little visit to your blog. I'll be back! :D