Saturday, January 3, 2009

bloggers anonyomous

So, it seems that along with New Year's Resolutions this year, I've also taken on a New Year's Addiction. As if my Twilight addiction wasn't bad enough. I've become totally addicted to blogging. Every few minutes I'm texting myself topics I've deemed blog-worthy. I have about five posts partially finished, although you'll have to wait for them to be published; we're out of town this weekend and I need access to my computer to post pictures with them. Most of them are kid-related, but not all, and a few are quite witty if I do say so myself. However, that's not the worst of it. The worst by far is the blog-stalker I've become. (Should I even be admitting this??) As I've posted and checked out other blogs I follow, I've been led to many (wayyy too many) other blogs. Maybe I need to add bloggers anonyomous to the list of activities I want to participate in this year? So, fellow bloggers, has this happened to any of you? Is this just blogger-newbie behavior that will subside? And, more importantly, do you have any interesting blogs I can read?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't even have a blog, but I am going to have to join you at BA meetings anyways!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Oh, no, you are totally on your way. Welcome to the club....I mean, I'm Krystyn, and I'm a Blogaholic! I have like 90 blogs in my reader! Just head over to my blog and look at my links to find a good one or two (McMommy and Classy Chaos are good ones)!!

Cara Fox said...

Oh yes - the blogosphere is massive and both the writing and the reading are majorly addictive. I can't even keep up with all the blogs on our Baby Bunching blogroll - which reminds me, I need to add yours right now...