Saturday, August 22, 2009

Payin' It Forward

My bff, Lauren, had a pay it forward a few weeks ago and I was one of the winners!

We had the chance to go shopping together a few weeks ago and since she knows me so well she got me these adorable shoes! How
cute are they?!


She also sent me an adorable little pillow with my personal motto on it. She truly knows what I value in life! =)

Somebody else liked the shoes too.

Somebody who thinks she's a princess.


Oh, wait. She is a princess!



So now I get to pass on this contest to all of you!

Here are the rules...

1) Be one of the first THREE bloggers to comment on this post.

2) You then agree to share your snail mail address with ME (my email is in my profile) so I can send you a small gift handmadepurchased by ME!

3) When you receive your gift, you then blog about this game & link back to my blog in that post.

4) And most importantly, you ALSO AGREE to pay it forward and send a small gift to the 3 people who comment on your blog post...

So comment away...and while you are at it I am going to try and get my shoes back from my daughter!

17 comments:

Twisted Cinderella said...

Oh she is too darned adorable!!!

woman who roars said...

So Funny!
My shoes are popular for dress up too. Sadley they look like clown shoes on their little feet. Just call me Bozo, I guess!
sierrak2 at juno dot com

Bren said...

Don't count me as comment number three since I won something from Lauren too! I just had to say that Miss Melodie is oh so cute in those pink shoes!

lsnellings said...

I see I need to send the Princess Melody a pair of pink shoes too!

He & Me + 3 said...

Love those pink shoes. She is so cute.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Those pink shoes are awesome! Izzy likes to steal my shoes, too (although mine are no where near as cute as yours are)!

Theta Mom said...

I just had to comment and say she IS a princess!!!

JennyMac said...

How adorable are those pics? Love them, Emily.

And I have something for you. So put those shoes on, and come to the Awards party.

Angie said...

She is a doll! So cute in those FAB shoes!

Sande said...

What a neat idea. Just the act of paying it forward is worth pursuin'.

Well done.

Unknown said...

Those are adorable shoes and I love the quote! But what I really love is your little doll running around in them!

Holly said...

The shoes are perfect for the little princess! She looks so happy having borrowed them. Fun game!

Amanda said...

That princess has the cutest smile!

Kelli said...

She IS a princess...that's right. Cute shoes and I love the pillow.

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Adorable princess and really neat shoes! Love the color!

Kelli W said...

Those are the cutest shoes ever! The pay if forward thing is so fun...I did it a few months ago and got some really cute stuff too!

Heidi Boos said...

Gorgeous shoes! Wish I could pull it off. Melody looks way better in those shoes than I ever would!! ;)