Saturday, August 29, 2009

and the award goes to...

Oh, thank you, thank you! You really do love me.

I'm sorry I'm so behind in graciously accepting my bloggy awards.

Now, in keeping with my flakey fashion of late, I'm not sure what I have to do to accept all these awards. I know that for one of them I'm supposed to list 5 things I'm obsessed with so I'm just going to make that the rule for all of them.

5 things I'm obsessed with:

1. Purses and shoes. What can I say? I just love love love them and cannot get enough.

2. My family. My kids are growing up so fast I just want to savor every little bit of sweetness that emulates from them. Those sweet kisses and hugs they give, their adorable voices singing songs, those little feet I hear pattering across the floor every day just warm my heart!

3. I'm obsessed with Facebook. I'm constantly updating my status and stalking other people's wall making witty comments on other peoples statuses (stati?). I love Facebook.

4. The return of fall TV. During the summer, I'm always thankful for a TV break as it allows me to catch up on reading which I love to do. But by the end of August I need a Smallville fix in a bad way.

5. This last one is something I need to be obsessed with. Exercise. I used to be obsessed and then August hit and it has been so freakin' hot and I've been so busy that I've fallen off the wagon. I need to hop back on and get my fanny in gear. Maybe now that I've admitted this on my blog, I'll actually do it!

And the award goes too....

I received this one from Viv @ The V Spot. If you don't already read her, you should. She's freakin' hilarious.


I award this to Heidi @ Sacred and Profane. Heidi is totally awesome and I look forward to reading her blog daily.


The equally hilarious Jenny Mac @ Let's Have a Cocktail bestowed this upon me. I love the sass and attitude that comes with this.


I'm bestowing is one to my bff and fellow blogger Lauren @ Sanity Sold Separately since she too has a lot of sass and attitude.


Lyryn @ Breaking Through has honored me with this award. Lyryn is so refreshing to read. She's open, honest, and always encouraging.


his I give to
Missy @ Two Little Monkeys. Her little twin girls, Emma and Abby are fabulous and so is she!

As lastly Lauren @ Sanity Sold Separately has graced me with this award, well, obviously because I am the queen!



I'm passing this award to

Kmama @ The Daily Dribbles, Brandi @ My Three Bubs, and Kelli @ Random Thoughts of a Supermom.

These women have all boys and a husband, so you know they are the queen of the castle!

16 comments:

Erin said...

How fun, wow i didnt even know such awards where going around.

Heidi Boos said...

Girl, you've been holding out!! Great awards all well deserved. Your blog is funny, witty, and 100% entertaining to read. Loved getting to know a little more about your obsessions. Feel free to look me up on Facebook if you want to add to your (probably already huge) friend list. I'm not a frequent status-updater, but at least I can see what you're up to! ;)

He & Me + 3 said...

Congrats on all those awards. You are the blogging queen. It is always fun to read and learn more about other bloggy friends.

Kmama said...

Look at you and all your awards!! All very well deserved!! Thanks so much for bestowing the "Because I'm the queen" award on me!!

heidi said...

Woot! Thanks girly!!

Kelli said...

Congrats on the awards! I also love Fall TV...it will be starting soon, hee, hee. And after seeing a picture of myself today I need to obsess over exercise too. A think a few walks are in order this week.

Honey Mommy said...

Congrats on all your awards!

I look forward to the return of some of my favorite shows too! I also love fall for the weather. It is hard to decide if I want to be outside or in!

CC said...

I've been updating my Facebook status daily recently. Very unlike me. Hmmmm....

Hit 40 said...

I am excited about the fall tv line up too!!!

Kelli W said...

Congrats on the awards...and thanks for passing one on to me! I am SUPER lazy about posting awards and passing them on! I think I have a few that I need to post, but I have forgotten what half of them were!

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

Congrats! You are most deserving!

Mrs. Nurse Boy

Laura Marchant said...

Found you through Bren :-)
I was once obsessed with facebook but now it has lost it's pizazz for me. Not sure why, lol.

Vivienne @ the V Spot said...

Wow! You ARE the awards queen this week, yes? :) Congrats!

I am looking forward to fall TV too. Cooler weather and curled up on the sofa sounds lovely. (And I can't wait to see how Dr. House is doing in rehab!!!)
:)

SouthernDogwoods said...

Oh, thank you! I love your blog too! FB is the best - looking you in a few on there! Thank you for the award! You are too sweet!

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Congrats on all of these fab awards, your blog deserves them! I love facebook too.:)

Foursons said...

I am anxiously awaiting Desperate Housewives and Grey's this Fall.