Sunday, July 26, 2009

10 months

My sweet little guy is 10 months old today. 10 months! Where has the time gone. Just yesterday he was a teeny, tiny, little baby (ok, well, really never tiny!) snuggled up to me. Now's he has better places to be...at least he thinks he does!

At 10 months he...

21+ lbs
crawls and cruises
stands alone briefly
eats anything that can be digested
waves and says bye-bye
shakes his head no
loves to make a spitting noise
has more and darker hair than his brother or sister at this age
has 8 teeth
loves books
dislikes the car
loves Luke
takes two naps/day
loves the bath
hates getting a diaper changed

He also...

loves mac-n-cheese
is the sweetest sleeper
drools. a. lot. Yeah, buddy, I'm talkin' to you!


only wants to play with the big kid toys
constantly makes this funny little face


loves his big brother


and is sometimes loved a little too much by his big sister


is all smiles, all the time!

20 comments:

lsnellings said...

I am cracking up at his funny face. It looks like he is in pain but trying to smile through it! I can't wait to see him next week!!

Oh and tell Melody that Miss Lauren is coming and we can snuggle as much as she wants!

Heidi Boos said...

Happy 10 months to such a sweet little thing. He definitely looks like he's all smiles. Oh, I miss these days... That drooling picture looks all too familiar!

Bethany said...

Happy 10 Months to Charlie- he's adorable!!

Tina said...

Happy 10 Month Birthday to Charlie! He's such a cutie!

Rachel said...

Oh my gosh - I am just LOVING his smiles. You really got a sweetheart for a baby, didn't ya? And of course... who doesn't love Mac & Cheese - especially stuck to your forehead :)

Sweet, sweet post!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Yeah...he's pretty cute.

What is this "darker" hair you speak of?

Meant to be a mom said...

Such a cutie, The one with the mac n cheese stuck to the forehead has to be the best pic ever.

Twisted Cinderella said...

What a cutiepie!!

Kelli W said...

So sweet! I love the mac and cheese picture! And I love that he will eat anything that can be digested....Eli is the same way!

Carrie said...

Aw...he's too cute! You're probably already planning his 1 year birthday party! It sure does go too fast! He's still a super sweet little baby...and always will be, I bet :)

Carrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carrie said...

Ok, I deleted the last comment, because I hit publish twice! haha! Sorry!

Kelli said...

What a cutie!!!! I love that age.

Jessica said...

he is precious! my favorite is the picture with the mac & cheese on his face!

Tanielle said...

What a cutie!!! I can't wait to have a little boy!!:-) Why does the time have to go sooo fast?

Have a wonderful Monday!

Lyryn said...

Thanks for your comment! That is what I wanted people to hear from that post, so I’m glad you walked away from it feeling that way! I’m just really excited for what God can do and will do in our marriage and I just want others to see that! Thanks again!!
Love your blog… I’m going to start following! ;)

Mom in High Heels said...

What a cutie pie! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Erin said...

Only 2 more months and he will be a year! How crazy! I love the mac and cheese on his fore head :)

Michelle said...

Oh he is so cute it should be againt the law!

Holly said...

Haha! Love the mac n cheese picture and the brother pictures. He's really growing!