Sunday, April 12, 2009

the winners are in!

Alright, random.org generated 3 winners for me today...

Winning a shirt from Neko Knick-Knacks is comment number 27.
CarolSue said...
I follow you

digicat{AT}sbcglobal{DOT}net
March 29, 2009 10:05 PM


Winning a shirt from Bling it On is comment number 35.
Summer said... Hey girl!Alright...I just HAVE to get me one or 10 of these shirts!!! hahaFor the Neko Knick Knacks, I like the "A Vampire is Forever"For the Bling it on shop, I like "Bitten & Smitten"For the Embroidery Impression, I like the "Twilight" baseball shirt..Thanks! Soooo cute!And, I LOVE your baseball shirt!!!!!-Summer

Winning a shirt from Embriordery Impressions is comment number 72.
coriwestphal said...
I like the Bitten Tee. Thanks!
April 11, 2009 1:21 AM


Congratulations to our winners! Please email me with your info and I'll get your shirts to you!


Here's a little consolation prize for those of you who didn't win.

6 comments:

lsnellings said...

Freakin A!

I mean, congratulations to the winners!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Crap...I thought for sure I won!

Well, congrats to the winners!

Amy - AKA - TigerMommie said...

Oh well........congrats to the winners!
I'm over 100 pages into the book!!! You guys have me hooked too.......

Sarah said...

Congrats to the winners...Boo for me! Oh Well!
Maybe I will buy myself a shirt anyways, haha.

Erin said...

TEAM EMMETT ha ha ha! Ohhh how I can't wait for new moon and the twilight convention!!

Summer said...

TOTALLY STOKED!!!! Thanks chica!!!

hehe....I'm gonna be all giggles now for the rest of the day...

I'll email you my info...

--Summer :)