Monday, April 20, 2009

victory!

We had complete success with Melody and the big girl bed last night. After her brief act of rebelliousness, she stayed in her bed all night.

This is I found her when I went to bed.

And this is how I found her this morning; she was playing nicely (and by playing nicely, I mean ripping the flaps off the Where's Spot book) in her bed.

Hopefully naptime will be just as smooth as bed time was! If all goes well, we will be taking her crib down this weekend. It makes me a little sad that my sweet Melody is growing up so fast! I can't believe that I will only have one baby in a crib! Although, as my mom pointed out last night, one baby in a crib at a time is how it's most often done.

8 comments:

Grammy said...

A big "gur-rel" sleeping like a baby and without a passy!! I can't believe how she is growing.
As a side note - she will not like this picture with the bedhead and groggy look when she is older so don't put this in her memory book!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Awww...such a big girl. And, I agree with your mom...the bedhead picture is a little mean:)

Kelli W said...

She is such a big girl!! And so cute!! My boys could never have books with flaps {or at least they didn't last very long} because for some reason they LOVED to pull the flaps out!!

Bren said...

She is soooooo cute! I LOVE the hair! I can only hope that someday Maggie might sit still long enough to do anything!

heidi said...

Wooooohoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bren said...

I have to comment again! I just love that little bed! I am already looking online for a cute little one for Maggie even though she is no where near ready yet!

Jen said...

that is so cool. I only hope things go well when we start to transition the babies out of their cribs. Oh man, I am not looking forward to that.

Pam said...

That's too cute. And let the record show that I really like the wild hair picture!