Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Melody's version of recycling

Recycling has been a big topic around here lately. You've all read what Jack had to say on the subject. Now Melody seems to have her own version. We were at the park yesterday and Jack walked up and asked where Melody got the crackers. I looked across the playground and spotted her sitting under a slide. I walked over there and sure enough she was eating some animal crackers. I'm guessing she got them from the pile of crackers mixed in with the wood chips at her feet. A perfect example of recycling, I guess!

**I said, "Ewwww, Melody! That is so gross!" and she promptly spit them out. I'm not sure yet if that was good thing or not!**

7 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Recycling is good. Izzy eats the cheerios off the floor in the van all the time. Hey, it means I don't have to clean it up!

lsnellings said...

At least she spit it out! EJ would have been like "back up off of my animal cookies!"

Gisela said...

OMG...that's something my little man would do! Except I don't think I'd ever convince him to spit it out!

Bren said...

They must have tasted fine right? I'm with Gisela and Lauren though - Maggie would have been all "back away from my cookies lady!".

Kelli W said...

Ohmygoodness!! That is too funny! My boys always "recycled" the food off the floor around the table...cereal or chip crumbs...whatever was there!

heidi said...

Oh nice! LOL mmmmm

Pam said...

Too funny. I love how she was hiding under the slide and devouring her "find." I can just see her spitting them out, too.