Monday, April 13, 2009

oh the things they say!

My kids have been saying some pretty funny stuff lately.

These are my current favorites.

Jack learned the Peter Cottontail song at school. This is his version;
Here comes Peter Cottontail, hopping down the bumpy trail...

Melody is into her body parts. Specifically her belly-button and what she calls her nipple-buttons.

She has also started asking people, "What's your name?" And she says it with a very ghetto accent. It doesn't matter if she already knows your name or not. For example, I went in her room after her nap and (as she was jumping up and down in her crib) she said, "Hi, Mama. What's your name?"

What are some funny things your kids say?

11 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I can't even think of anything right now, but Izzy keeps us laughing all the time!

lsnellings said...

Emma Jane will walk into a room, pretend not to see Brad and say "Da-dee, whuh ah you?" She also says "I oh know" alot too!

Libby cracks me up everytime she says "oh man!" b/c she totally learned that from your son!

steph said...

Robert likes to say "I need this." If he sees me eating something he'll point and say "I need this." Don't know where he got that from. He also says "hold you " when he wants to be picked up, too cute. He calls Michael that baby a lot or my baby, pretty cute stuff.

Kelli W said...

So cute!
Grant has been having trouble keeping the ideas of accident and purpose straight lately. He will do something, and then when you ask him he says "But I did it on purpose." when he really means that he did it on accident!

Jen said...

I love the things that kids say, it is so funny.

woman who roars said...

Ben (3yrs) says "Thank you Ham." instead of Ma'am

Momisodes said...

That is too funny. At least she'll seem really friendly while out :)

heidi said...

The big girls stopped saying cute stuff when they started public school. ;-) Just kidding. Mostly. *ahem* Now they just say shocking things they hear on the bus.

Corban says "Mama, I need sumpin. Come show me!"

When he has to go potty he says "Alone me, mama."

one of his first words was "Sure!"

Now, though, he says "uh course." instead of yes.

He USED to say "I'm so glad to SEE you mommy!" all the time. It ALWAYS made me smile.

Twisted Cinderella said...

That is tooo cute!

Pam said...

LOL at the belly button and nipple buttons. Too cute!

Amy - AKA - TigerMommie said...

A new funny thing that started today is when TigerBoy was trying to say locomotive.......instead it comes out moco moco......or some such type of variation.....

I have been telling him to be careful for oh so long......he says it too now, but it comes out sounding like this, 'be coffee'.....

I love it!.......