Monday, December 14, 2009

Maybe he's just not a choir boy... (UPDATED)

This video was taken at Jack's church choir Christmas performance last Wednesday.

It's worth watching. Who doesn't want to see a kid scratch his butt. In the middle of the song. In front of the whole church (or at least those who were at church last night).




I had more videos too. But for some reason blogger won't let me upload them. After 3 days of trying to upload them, I gave up. Even I have limits.

It's too bad too because the other videos were even better than the first. I will however summarize his behavior for you and you can just use your imagination.

In the second video he tries to pick a fight by waving his hands near the head of the little boy to his left.

And in the third he just tortures stares and makes faces at the poor boy next to him who is just singing his heart out.

If this behavior continues I'm going to quickly become the mother of the boy who the other mothers don't want their children to be friends with.

In the meantime, I'm thinking choir isn't going to be his thing...

*UPDATED*

Since several of you expressed disappointment that I didn't post all the videos, here's the link to youtube to watch them there. (Yes, I'm aware I can post youtube video to my blog, but for some reason I couldn't figure it out. I finally gave up after I had one of those I-going-to-throw-this-computer-out-the-window moments.)

This is my favorite one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBX8GXxyitA

and also check this out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2FUQWA9de4&feature=channel



13 comments:

Summer said...

Ok....{trying to contain laughter}...this "butt scratching" is cracking me UP! And, I love how he nonchalantly tries to scratch again whilst having his hand in his pocket!!!

That is video greatness!!!

SouthernDogwoods said...

How absolutely funny! Please keep this video forever and show his future girlfriends ; )
He is a cutie pie!

Jessica said...

That is so funny! It reminds me of those Hanes women's underwear commercials with the ladies trying to hide picking their wedgies...you know what I'm talking about?! He's a cutie though!

Thanks for the sweet comment. I am finally feeling a little better! Poor Charlie. I know that is rough. Riley actually got a good report on his ears Friday so I am happy about that.

Kmama said...

He is too cute. I love this...and I love him falling off at the end, stepping back up and looking around. TOO CUTE.

Brandi said...

How funny he is too cute.

Foursons said...

That is too funny- I love it! Jakob once picked his nose and ate the booger while on the stage in front of EVERYONE! Yeah, that was lovely. And Nolan never sings, he just stands there. hahahaha

Kelli W said...

That is hilarious! Now I'm really bummed that the other videos won't upload...I could use another good laugh! I love that after the first obvious scratch...he put his hands in his pockets and scratched again!

Jen said...

that's funny.

And did you know that b/c you have a blogger/google account that also means that you have a youtube account? Youtube is SOOOOO much better for videos that blogger. Just thought you might want to know. ;)

Brandi said...

FUNNY! You never know what they're going to do. Kinda leaves you on the edge of your seat! I was just giggling all the way through... now I have to go check out the others! ;)

Rachel said...

Oh my Lawd, that is funny. I mean, the poor kid just can't keep his hands still for nuthin... and it's adorable!

Though to be fair, at about the 50 second mark, he was getting upstaged by the kid in the middle who was drifting away in the spotlight and going to his happy place...

He & Me + 3 said...

That was too funny. Gotta love kids programs. You are always in for some entertainment or another. That little boy in the red was totally focused, his parents must have bribed him. Sheesh.

HeatherOz said...

Oh my gosh, that is hilarious! He certainly made the performance entertaining! I liked it when he was pulling his pockets out!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I can just imagine what you were saying under your breath during the performance.

PS for youtube, instead of copying the direct link, get the "embed" code. Hope that helps.