Thursday, July 29, 2010

PSF and almost two

Lately, Charlie has been giving me constant reminders that he's almost two.

He talks a lot.
And runs everywhere.
Then there's the biggest indicator of a two-year-old: is insanely opinionated.

So, with each passing day

And with each opinion adamantly voiced

I'm reminded that my baby is really changing and growing in many ways.

And in the midst of this multitude of changes, I appreciate that every once in a while, he takes a minute to remind me...

(July 2010)


that some things never change!

(July 2009)


PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Caitlin


16 comments:

Liz Mays said...

That is precious!!!!

John Deere Mom said...

Hey! I thought you had dropped off the planet. Your blog never shows anything in my reader and then I saw you left a comment on Life in Maggie's World and headed over. I tried to resubscribe to your blog...I don't know what happened! Good to catch up with you! :)

Foursons said...

Hahahaha! That is great! Look at you with 100 followers!!!!!

Jessica said...

How funny! We are going through the same things with our almost 2 year old too. Can you believe they are practically 2 years old already?!?

Cecily R said...

Love. Love love love. The post and the pictures. Squoooooshy.

Emmy said...

This post is perfect! If only we can get their opinions to be the same as oursvthan lifevwould be easy :)

Kmama said...

Aww!! He is such a cutie.

I have pics of Buddy drinking out of a sprinkler too! Silly kids!

Kelli said...

Look at that sweet boy!

Jenny said...

I love it! Those fountains are the best thing ever!

Jennie said...

Look how much he's grown!! That's a future Auburn football player, right there :)

He & Me + 3 said...

Adorable. What is it with kids and water...they love it so much. He is getting so big. What a sweetie pie.

Judy Schwartz Haley | CoffeeJitters.Net said...

oh what fun. these photos are so cute

HeatherOz said...

Haha! He is so cute! Daisy is already acting like a two year old too! Holy cow!

Pam said...

LOL...how cute is that

Rachel said...

Awww- how sweet! I love it!

I was half cringing waiting for it to go up his nose!

Honey Mommy said...

Love the comparison shots!

I have a two year old and it is amazing to me how quickly he is becoming more boy and less baby.