Monday, November 23, 2009

Facebook with Melody

I'm a facebook junkie. I love facebook and I love updating my status when I experience those status worthy moments.

Thankfully, I have a two-year-old. Melody provides me with a lot of status-worthy moments.

I decided to take those statuses (stati?) and turn them into a blog post.

The following is a fairly accurate representation of Melody's activities for the last month.

*************************************************

I just told Melody not to put fairies in her pants. I'll add that to the list of things I never thought I'd say.


Melody was jumping up and down and I asked her if she had ants in her pants. She said no and that she had fairies in her pants.

Melody just told me her tummy hurt. When I asked what would make it better she said, "A smile!" Oh the sweetness that is that little girl...

[I have] an adorable two year old for rent. She comes with complementary whine.

Melody asked if she could have her fairies if she didn't "put dem in mah pa-ants."

Melody has refrained from putting fairies in her pants today. However, she seems unable to stop licking them.

Melody just said, "Remember when I was a duck? I would quack and waddle my body."

The following dialogue occurred between Marc Osier and Melody. Marc: Melody, can you dance? Melody: No, but I can take my clothes off. Yep, I'm really going to have to keep my eye on that one.


24 comments:

Brandi said...

How funny. I am addicted to facebook too.

Sara said...

Oh, how funny! I can totally relate being I have a 2 year old that give me those FB Stati (lol) coming all day long.

What a sweet, precious age that us Mommas can enjoy!

Foursons said...

Oh my gosh- those are hilarious! And that picture of her is so funny. Love all the FB fodder!

Brandi said...

So funny! Boy, life would be boring without them. Mine keep me laughing all day long! ;)

Kmama said...

Oohh, so sweet. I love the "pa-ants". I can hear her little accent as I read this!

Kelli said...

What do the fairies do while in her pants? That is so funny! She is adorable.

Kelli W said...

Too funny! I would so rent her from you...whine and all!

woman who roars said...

lol. THey were so funny as individual updates, but in a group they are hilarious!

Summer said...

Oh my gosh...we SOOO need to be FB friends!!! Those updates would keep me in stitches!!! LOL!

Have a great Monday!

Angie said...

I love FB too!

What is up with the fairies in the pants? Maybe that is another post..ha!

She is so cute...I LOVE the goggles and hat.

Jessica said...

So where did she get the fairies in the pants? So stinkin cute!

He & Me + 3 said...

OMGosh that picture is so cute and she is hysterical. Gotta love little 2 year old girls. Her voice is so sweet too. I love when you show videos of her talking. So cute.

{Kimber} said...

That little one is my kinda girl!!
haha :)
so cute!

Jen said...

such a funny girl. oh and cute!

lsnellings said...

I am picturing her waddling her body right now! Too funny!

Theta Mom said...

So funny! I'm actually not on FB, I'm so addicted to Twitter, I'm afraid to begin something else!!!

Pam said...

Thats to funny...but I understand, I to am addicted! Maybe there is a is a group we need to join! lol
Pam

Carrie said...

LOL! I do not update my status as much any more...sounds like I could use Melody's help! How funny! I didn't know fairies liked to be in pants...haha! She is adorable!

Meant to be a mom said...

OMG those are hilarious. I love the duck one and the I can takes my clothes off comment.
Made me laugh out loud.

Holly said...

I can't dance but I can take my clothes off. Har! LOL!

HeatherOz said...

She is so funny! I like the comlimentary whine!


I've seen your comments on quite a few of the blogs I visit so I thought I would stop by and say "HI!"

Rachel said...

LOL... I'm with a bunch of others - where did she get the fairies in the pants thing?

I'm still giggling over the whole thing!

Amy - AKA - TigerMommie said...

That's great!......

Facebook......um.....not like I'm ever on there.....um.......lol......
I'd love to have you as one of my friends!

Heidi Boos said...

I LOVE reading your status updates in Facebook! They always make me smile...especially the ones about Melody!