Sunday, September 6, 2009

War Eagle!

We rang in the 2009-2010 college football season yesterday in true form; tailgating!

We had a blast wearing our Auburn gear





Looking for bugs on trees



And then climbing the t
rees despite the bugs.

We got to hang out with o
ld friends

We ate barbecue and brownies


And the best part was the final score:

Auburn 37
LA Tech 13


A far cry from most of our games last year.
I'm glad Auburn finally decided to play some football again.
Waaarrrrrr Eagle! Hey!

12 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Cute pictures! So glad your team won. You all are so cute in your gear!

Tina said...

Glad you guys had some fun. It doesn't get much better than tailgaiting with good friends!!
The AU dress is too cute!!
I finally got my 3 columns fixed, you'll have to take a look and let me know what you think!!
Have a good week!

Brandi said...

Oh for goodness sakes, WHERE is the "unfollow" button???!!! HAHA! Just kidding, Emily. I'm glad your team won, but it won't be so nice when it's Iron Bowl time my friend!

SouthernDogwoods said...

What a great family picture - even if you are wearing "those" colors!;-)

lsnellings said...

I'm with Brandi! I may have to unfollow you for the next few months!

Meant to be a mom said...

Adorable. I love these pics of everyone in the team clothing cheering on your favorite school.
I hope you guys had a great time.

Jen said...

Awesome!

Erin said...

What a cute family. Love the outfits. Looks like a perfect day for football :)

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

LOVE the pictures of the kids! Tailgating is the best! You are making some fabulous memories!!!

Mrs. Nurse Boy

Angie said...

Great family pic girl!

Kelli said...

Now you are all fans! Looks like a fun time.

Amy - AKA - TigerMommie said...

So great......love the pictures........
And so happy that your team won!.....Makes it all that much better......