Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Men in Costumes

I'm not really a Halloween person, but I do think it's funny to see grown men get dressed up.

Here we have Rocky, an outdoorsman dude, and, my husband, an Alabama fan.  My apologies to all my Alabama fan friends.  I hope they all can see the humor in this and appreciate the fact that it's all in good fun and be the true sportsman that they are.  (Kind of hard to be mad at me after that, right?)

Seriously, though, isn't the Saban tat a nice touch? 

8 comments:

Kelli said...

They look excited! Too funny :)

Brandi said...

BAHAHAHAHAHA! I thought it was going to be bad, but that's pretty much what Alabama fans look like (for that matter, Nascar fans as well)! HAHA! Great costumes! ;)

Kmama said...

LOL! That is sooo funny.

Kelli W said...

LOL! The Alabama fan is hilarous!!

Emmy said...

Yes it is funny when men dress up.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

It was quite funny...too bad you didn't get the Indian in there, too!

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

Crack me up!

Mrs. NB

Holly said...

And they're such good sports for posing for you and appearing on your blog!