Thursday, November 11, 2010

PSF and Where We Were

I left a few of you wondering where we southerners possibly could have seen snow last weekend...Waynesville, NC!

We went up to the North Carolina mountains to visit with our Granny and Aunt Nan who drove over for the weekend as well.

Saturday morning on our way up there we experienced quite a dusting.  It quickly melted, but the kids enjoyed it for a few hours first.  

Since we rarely get snow in GA, this was quite a treat for them.

Melody and Charlie enjoyed showing off their snowmen.

We found some scarecrows to play with
And Jack developed a love for photography that included taking picture of random golfers on the golf course...
who then turned the table on him and took a picture of this crew!


And best of all, we got to spent a lot of time with Granny Gertie and Aunt Nan!  (Despite his face, Charlie was having a blast.  He just didn't want to stop throwing leaves on Aunt Nan to pose for a picture with her!)




PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Lolli

15 comments:

Mom24 said...

Those are wonderful pictures. Breathtaking scenery. I am so not ready for snow yet!

Brandi said...

Brrrrr! My parents just moved to NC and I've been telling her it snows there! I don't think they've gotten any yet, but they will! Great pics!

scrappysue said...

well, ALMOST everyone had a good time! gorgeous pics/ i didn't realise u were in GA. we lived there for 18 months back in the 90s - even got snow too! AND lots of thunder and lightening lol

Kelli W said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelli W said...

Wow! I was thinking you had gone a lot further north than just to NC! I can't believe they are already getting snow! I guess you were pretty high up on the mountain:)

Jen said...

whew! I thought GA turned snowy and things got all screwed up.

Kmama said...

How fun!!

Is it just the picture, or is Charlie really almost as big as Melody?

Unknown said...

Photos are just prettier in the Fall, aren't they? :)

Emmy said...

I grew up with snow and loved it. But after living in warm climates for almost 5 years now, I don't miss it. But it sometimes makes me sad to think my kids will never really be able to experience it.

Mr. and Mrs. Nurse Boy said...

What fun! Your have the most adorable kids... smiling or not!

Mrs. NB

Foursons said...

Hahaha- that last picture is a classic. We all have those shots.

HeatherOz said...

I love their little snowmen. And that is hilarious that Jack was being the papparazzi to the golfers! And they papparazzied him back!

Laura Farrell said...

wow...can't believe it is already time for snow! looks like you guys had a great time- darling pics!

Raise Them Up said...

Snow?! Yikes. I'm not ready for that word. Lol! Great pictures though, and I'm glad you got to spend time with loved ones.

He & Me + 3 said...

Yikes to snow. not ready for that yet...but it is supposed to hit us sometime this week.
Love the fall pictures too. I love leaf pictures. Glad you had a nice visit. The random golfers is too funny. LOL