Thursday, November 4, 2010

PSF and Ouch!

Despite my promises of entering back into the blogging world (which I know no one believes any more) I've been insanely busy and neglecting blogs yet again.

However, this is the end of the business for me.  That's it.  It's over. I quit.  I've had too much going on and I'm slowing down my life.
Hold me to it.

In the meantime, I leave you with this cute little guy who has an important lesson to share; it's not a good idea to get up close and person with a sidewalk!


Ouch!



PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Lolli

11 comments:

Kelli W said...

So cute...I think he looks a lot like Melody in this video! And oh no about his nose!

Foursons said...

Jakob's whole side of his face looked like that when he was 2. It was just awful.

Love his little voice, so cute!

HeatherOz said...

Aw, He's so cute!

Kmama said...

I'll have to watch this at home (stupid computer viruses that I keep getting at work). I can't wait to watch it.

Jessica said...

He is just the cutest thing!

Kelli said...

I guess this is why I shouldn't read blogs at work bc I can't see the video...I'm missing out!

Emmy said...

That was cute! And his poor nose, ouch! And yeah totally understand the busy thing

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Poor kid! Hard lesson too.

Brandi said...

Ouchie! He's precious. :)

Rachel said...

Aww, poor kiddo! Hope it heals quick!

SouthernDogwoods said...

So stinkin adorable! Poor little nose though.