Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Her first...

Sleepover!

Melody and her bff, Ava, have been begging for a sleepover for a while now.  So on Sunday night we finally decided to give it a whirl.
We had a fun movie night.  And then it was bedtime.
Kind of.
It was really like play-in-the-bedtime!
Finally after about an hour and a half, I had to separate them. I moved Melody into our bed and both girls were out in about 3 seconds flat.

They are so cute when they're asleep.

Enjoying breakfast the next morning.
When Ava left, Melody looked at me and said, "I can't wait until my next sleepover!"

12 comments:

Erin said...

That is too cute.. Alex has been asking to.. but i tell her she has to fall asleep All alone in her bed at night just like she does for nap before she can have a sleep over . . we will see when that happens!

Jessica said...

How fun! I know they had a blast!

Kelli said...

I'm glad it went well. We tried to do that with Jamison' friend but the girl didn't last. My kids will spend the night anywhere :) They are too cute!

Rachel said...

That is just too darling! So glad you captured it for her to enjoy when she's grown too!

He & Me + 3 said...

Omgosh...you are brave but it looks like it turned out great. Too cute.

Foursons said...

I'm with Mimi- you are VERY brave! It looks like they had a blast. Girls are so different than boys. *sigh*

HeatherOz said...

Oh my gosh! How fun! Melody is so funny1

Gretchen said...

Super cute!!

Kmama said...

Aww, so sweet. You are so brave!

Kelli W said...

So cute! I think girls enjoy sleepovers way more than girls...and they have them a lot earlier too! My boys still haven't stayed anywhere other than their grandparents!

Emmy said...

Cute! And yes you are brave

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

So cute...and you are brave. Iz has had two sleep overs in the last couple weeks (with everything that was going on), and her and Nat thought it was the best thing ever!