Thursday, October 7, 2010

PSF and Meet Melody, the hoarder

Meet Melody.

Any regular reader of my blog know what a sweet, spunky little girl she is.

What you probably don't know is that she's a hoarder. In a big way.

I used to think it was just a phase but now I'm fairly sure it's becoming a lifestyle.




To prove my point, I have evidence that I found in her school bag the other day. Her "treasures" include miscellaneous plastic bags, mardi gras necklaces (that's a whole other worry), wood chips, a few rocks, and a duck. A duck, incidentally, that she found her her friend, Ava's car. I guess I can add klepto to her list of issues as well.
Hoarding: Buried Alive now has their first contestant for their children's edition.




It's a good thing she's so cute because she sure is a handful.

PhotoStory Friday

14 comments:

Foursons said...

She is so very cute! And look how long her hair is getting. Yay, you go Melody. Grow that hair girl!

My kids hoarde like this too. Maybe it's a kid thing.

Di McCullough said...

Completely fabulous.

Jen said...

Hayden is totally like this too. Let's never let them get married. Their hoarding would get out of control and I fear our children would truly be buried alive.

Erin said...

I have not been to your blog for awhile and man she has grown so much and is sooo cute!!!!

Bren said...

I can't believe how much Melody has grown over the summer! She is so adorable! Yeah - Maggie is the same way - she collects all kinds of junk in gift bags scattered around the house. It takes an entire afternoon to separate out all the stuff and put it back!

Kelli W said...

I seriously love that she brought home wood chips...must be from only having brothers:) Your pictures are great! Did you get a new camera?

Carrie said...

Oh my goodness those pictures are precious! Look at that sweet smile! How could you turn away anything she keeps, haha! I'll be looking for her on Buried Alive! I can't help but watch that and cringe and just wonder how that happens! yikes!

HeatherOz said...

Oh my gosh! She's the cutest hoarder I've ever seen!

Rachel said...

Ohmygosh - those pictures crack me up and make me go "awwww!" at the same time!

She is getting cuter and cuter - I can't imagine disciplining that little bunch of adorableness!

Kat said...

Haha! My boys do the same thing. Help! ;)

Gretchen said...

Those pictures of Melody are gorgeous! Did you get a new camera???

Angie said...

Layla is a hoarder too, she loves putting rocks and sticks in her purses. I found all kinds of treasures in her purse the other day.

Melody is getting so big...she is so pretty...she is gonna be a heart breaker for sure with those gorgeous eyes!

He & Me + 3 said...

Wow she is just gorgeous. your pictures look beautiful. What a sweet smile she has. Love it.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Wow..that's worse than the last bounty you posted on FB, isn't it? Wonder if it's because she thinks she has to hide stuff from her brothers?