Monday, October 26, 2009

our weekend in review

It was a fun fall weekend over here at the Powell household.

Captain and P3 drove over on Friday afternoon for a visit and spent the night. Saturday morning, we all went to cheer Jack's tball team on to another victory tie.
Then we went out so P3, aka P-parazzi, could take some pictures of the kids.
(These are the pictures I took. P3's will be about a gazillion times better than mine.)

Jack and Melody played Snack Shop and sold goldfish


to Charlie.


Captain did crazy things with the baby which Charlie loved.


We actually managed to get P3 in front on the lenses for a change.


Alex and I enjoyed a night out with friends Saturday.

And on Sunday we saw our friends Webb and Lindsey's baby, Grayson, baptized at church.

We ended the weekend picnicking with friends at the park.

Today, in between loads of laundry, I am preparing Part 1 of my Ask Me Anything post. It should be ready tonight or tomorrow. I know you'll be clicking refresh in your reader, eagerly awaiting it to pop up.

11 comments:

SouthernDogwoods said...

So cool! I did an Ask Missy couple of posts and had so much fun answering everyone's questions. Can we ask you questions?

Kelli said...

Sounds like a fun time. I'm excited about the ask me post.

Kmama said...

LOL at us clicking refresh waiting for your post to pop up! I'm never great at coming up with questions for them, but I love to read the answers!!

The kids are too darn cute. I love that they played snack store!!

He & Me + 3 said...

That is so cute that they play snack store selling things to Charlie. What a good sport he is to play along. cute pictures as usual. I love the one of Captain and Charlie. So sweet.

Brandi said...

Oooh, can't wait to read "Ask Me." I couldn't come up with anything to ask, but I bet I will after I start reading your post.

Angie said...

Sounds like a fun weekend!

I'm still trying to figure out why LSU football smells like corndogs?

Can you add that to your Q & A post?. HA!!

Jen said...

sounds like a good weekend.

lsnellings said...

How much were they charging for those goldfish? Melody's pigtails are too cute!

Erin said...

Looks like a fun weekend and I am glad you and the hubby got to have a night out. My husband and I need that bad!!

Holly said...

Nice! I love those ponytails and flipping the boy upside down. Cuteness!

Kelli W said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! We haven't manage to get a babysitter for all three of ours very often...we could really use a date night too!