Sunday, March 21, 2010

A heart felt apology

After posting this last week, I got a few upset phone calls comments from a few people who shall remain nameless who felt left out.

So, I'm adding a few things I'm thankful for.

My parents as well as the rest of my extended family. I have a wonderful family and love every one of them.
And while I did list "best friends", apparently someone thought that was too broad a term. So, just to clarify, the term "best friends" was intended to include my friends as well.


So while I may have dropped the ball here, I certainly hope all these people already know they are an important part of my life and greatly loved.

16 comments:

Pam said...

Can't cover all the bases...or please everyone. Now...I just wonder why you left me out! LOL

Foursons said...

Hey yeah! What about me? I know you couldn't go about your day to day business without my comment love! Where's my thanks? Hahaha- just kidding. Kind of.

Daily Tales of Sugar and Spice said...

my feelings were not hurt since i am new in your life. :) happy belated birthday! thanks for making me feel so welcome at the preschool and helping me along the way. you're a great girl - aren't all au ladies? ps - you're looking super skinny.

Kelli W said...

I think is one reason I am glad only my younger sister knows about my blog! Jack is so cute in that first picture!

Angie said...

Ha! Such a wonderful apology...too funny :)

Alex said...

I'm just glad I made the first list.

lsnellings said...

that is really all I ask! love you!

Kmama said...

Some "people" were feeling a little snubbed, eh?

What a great pic of you and Lauren!

SouthernDogwoods said...

Too funny!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Were they feeling a little snubbed by the academy?

Brandi said...

... and this is why I regret letting my family know I have a blog, particularly extended family. Nice recovery, though. I thought both posts were cute! ;)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

It's like an Oscar acceptance speech...you always forget someone. Ah ha ha

He & Me + 3 said...

You are too sweet to go back and make things right:) LOL Cute pictures.

Meant to be a mom said...

Oopsy, Oh well atleast you tried.
I saw both posts and its really sweet. Great things to be thankful for =)

Theta Mom said...

LOL!!! Someone always feels left out, huh?

JennyMac said...

Love the pic of you and Lauren!

And sorry you didnt say that you were thankful that your darling daughter met her future husband, MiniMac. hahahahaha.