Monday, September 30, 2013

A correction, an update, and a birthday

First the correction: I got a call from my dad the other day.  He called to comment on my recent post about our food issues.  He wanted to let me know that it was him and not my mom who thought of the list idea.  So, I now stand corrected.
 
However, unlike my mom or dad, I had the foresight to write the list down.  So, unlike my brothers and I, my children cannot claim different items on their list depending on what is being offered at meal times.
 
This leads me into my update:  I had told my children that every three months we would update our list.  So, we updated yesterday.  Here are their new lists.  As you can see, Charlie finally realized I was not going to force him to drink sweet tea and added actual food items on to his list.


Yes, I also think it's totally bizarre that he does not like French Fries.
 
And, finally, we had a birthday in the family!  Last Thursday, this handsome guy...
 
 
turned 5!!
 
 
 
A birthday party post will come soon, with lots and lots of pictures, but for now, this is all you get.
 
It's Monday, yo.



1 comments:

Kat said...

Five! Wow! Happy birthday to your handsome man. :)

My boys don't like french fries either. So weird.