Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Only 363 Days...

until I have a double-digit kid.
 
How do I know this?
 
Because, yesterday, this guy turned NINE!
 
 
Happy Birthday to my sweet Jack
 
who is so smart
 
so loving
 
so curious
 
so silly
 
and so perfect for our family.
 
The Lord knew what He was doing when he blessed us with this little guy
 
nine years ago!
 
Doesn't he look like a little Buddha?
 
I think he was mediating and trying to recover after the horrendous labor and delivery we had to suffer though. 
 
 
John Marc Powell
06.04.04
9lbs 4oz
21 1/4 inches

3 comments:

Foursons said...

Happy 9th Birthday Jack! I love this age, it is so much fun.

lsnellings said...

I can't believe he is 9!!! Happy Birthday, Jackaroo! We love you!

Kat said...

Such a handsome little man. And that baby pic is too cute. Love it.
Happy Belated Birthday, Jack!