Friday, June 28, 2013

Beach!

Those who know me IRL should know by now that the beach is my absolute favorite place on earth.
 
One day I will live at the beach and never leave!
 
Until then...we just visit as often as we can.
 
A few weeks ago, we started off summer right with a trip to Cape San Blas, FL.
 
Great friends, empty beach, lots of fun in the sun...
 
What more could I need!?
 
Ready for fun on our first day!

 
Pictures of three of my favorite people

 
Matching hats!

 
Beautiful sunrises over the bay

 
Morning runs on the beach with dolphins

 
Making an octopus sandcastle

 
And  then a crab sandcastle

 
Catching crabs for real

 
The littlest one wanted to make a turtle with his dad

 
And what is a childhood trip to the beach without the experience of being buried in the sand?
 

1 comments:

Kat said...

So fun! I love the beach too. Any kind of body of water and sandy area. Love it. Love it all.
The pictures are fabulous! And you look amazing! LOVE that suit. :)
Happy summer!